"Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul
and healing to the bones."

Proverbs 16:24




WELCOME TO MY BLOG... HONEY FROM HOME~

I want to share my thoughts and so much more with you here,
maybe a few miracles, some recipes, my musings, and a touch
of humor.

I hope you will think it is the "BEES NEES"!



Sunday, June 12, 2011

THE DAY I WENT TO NARNIA












My precious grand-daughter Mellisa just came to live with us and I was trying to fit her suitcases into an already over-crowded closet.  I was determined as I bent down under the coats & sweaters to try and make her suitcases fit.  Somehow it felt like I was going deeper and deeper into the closet!  I yelled out "Mellisa, I'm in Narnia!!"  We both laughed so hard my knees hit the floor and I just fell over the suitcases.  Laughter is such a good medicine - this is my "honey from home" story today. 





                                        My Grandaughter Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment